Agile User Story Map: Can not move stories between epics

Philipp Jardas May 4, 2015

This issue concerns the plugin "Agile User Story Map".

When I try to drag a story from one epic to another, the map reflects this change, but the epic link in the issue is not actually updated. So when I reload the view, the story is back in its original epic. There's no toast that says 'successfully updated epic link' like it usually appears when you change anything else in an issue.

We're using a vanilla JIRA installation with JIRA Agile. The project uses the default Kanban project template.

Any help? Thanks!

5 answers

0 votes
Florian Bauer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 6, 2015

:-)

0 votes
Philipp Jardas May 5, 2015

When I just tried to reproduce the issue and store the console log, I was surprised to not find any errors in the logs. Funny enough, it seems to be working now. I assume I had an old version of the plugin in my browser cache. So everything is perfect now. Thanks for your help and sorry to bother!

0 votes
Florian Bauer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 5, 2015

OK apparently something goes wrong while moving stories in your installation. please provide your browser's console log: use chrome and press F12, then switch to the console tab. Move a story to another epic and send me the resulting log to our support address: http://bauer-information-technology.com/support/

0 votes
Philipp Jardas May 5, 2015

Yes, the plugin is at 2.6.0, JIRA at 6.3.15

0 votes
Florian Bauer
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 5, 2015

do you use the latest story map version 2.6?

Suggest an answer