• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

After Export from Jira Excel Pivot Table won't put January 2021 after December 2020

I'm trying to show trending over a period of time. From Jira, Select Timesheets, then Select the desired timeframe, then select Export to Excel (xlsx).

From the resulting Worklogs worksheet in Excel select pivot table. No matter what I do, Excel always sequences January of 2021 in front of previous months in 2020. Data set does not start with January of 2020. I need January of 2021 to fall AFTER December of 2020. 

The month column exports into excel as 0320, 0420, 0520, etc. Even when I change the format of that column to a date and copied them as March 2020, April 2020 etc. it STILL puts January 21 in the first date column position.

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you