Advanced jira search

Ciprian July 8, 2015

Hello,

Is it possible to to an advanced search on a specific issue type (crash) based on occurrences from the start of day and from specific reporters.

ex: 

project = "xxx" AND issuetype in (Crash, Assert) AND "Last reported" >= startOfDay() AND "Total occ." >=1 AND reporters in membersOf("xxx") AND status != closed

Unfortunately this search shows any issues that have been updated today by anybody but has reporters in a specific group. What i am looking for is a search that will result in number of occurrences updated by my group in the current day.

In layman terms i need the search to show occurrences today updated only by reporters in membersOf("xxx")

Thanks

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Peter Bengov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 8, 2015

What you are looking for is an update by function, that unfortunately for all us still doesn't exist: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-1973 (you should watch and vote for this ticket).

Suggest an answer