Advanced Roadmap Not Showing 'Done' Epics - 2 Plans, 2 Different Answers

Mark McAllister
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 9, 2024

I have two plans in the same project with identical configurations other than how they are filtered and one shows the 'Done' epics (referenced as 'Correct') and the other does not (referenced as 'Broken').  I need both to show 'Done' epics.  Here are some other points:

• The Broken plan's epics are configured the same as the Correct Plan & use the same workflow and statuses
  • I tested filtering the Broken Plan by the same filter as the Correct Plan and the results were the same - did not show Done epics
  • Both plans are based on their respective boards (I tried switching to the views, but the result was the same)
  • Both plans should show 'Done' plans for 100 days
  • Both sets of epics have unresolved dates, and the Correct Plan shows the epics in the plan (per a previous Community post) Resolved Date Post 

Is this a bug or is there some other configuration I should understand?

1 answer

0 votes
Mohanraj Thangamuthu
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 9, 2024

Hello, Good day. Please make sure to check the exclusion rules and removed issues on plan settings. Also whether this plan has more than 5000 issues ?

Screenshot 2024-05-10 at 11.28.48 AM.pngScreenshot 2024-05-10 at 11.28.53 AM.png

Suggest an answer