Additive Quick Filters

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Configuring Quick Filters

Currently multiple quick filters impose and AND condition across multiple constraints.  Is it possible to change to an OR operator so that you can select multiple different filters that would all justify inclusion.

4 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

No, I'm afraid there's no way to do that.  It would be nice (although the UI designer I've spoken to about it says it's hard to sensibly show the mode on-screen to avoid "why isn't an and/or" questions from end users)

No, but you can use our plugin The Agile Board FIlter to handle this scenario.

board filtering.png 

Quick Filters are intended for simple cases. For more complex searches, including OR, use the regular JQL Basic or Advanced search for issues

Sometimes you need additive quick filters, so this intention though understandable can always be challenged I think.

@Matt Doar [ServiceRocket]

JQL directly on the board

JQL.png

I agree with Rohan. A simple filter to show label:red and label:yellow is a great example of something that as a PM I would like very much. Also due:30 and due:overdue would be another one. Guy

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted yesterday in Jira

Atlassian Research Workshop opportunity on Sep. 28th in Austin, TX

We're looking for participants for a workshop at Atlassian! We need Jira admins who have interesting custom workflows, issue views, or boards. Think you have a story to sha...

59 views 2 2
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you