Adding permission schemes to projects witj jelly script - how to?

Rumceisz January 11, 2014

Hi,

I need to add 3 permission schemes to 200+ projects. I tried to search for jrlly script but I didn't find. Do you know how this script look like?

Thanks in advance,

Rumi

3 answers

1 vote
RambanamP
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 12, 2014

i can able to add with following script

<JiraJelly xmlns:jira="jelly:com.atlassian.jira.jelly.JiraTagLib" xmlns:util="jelly:util" xmlns:j="jelly:core">
<util:tokenize var="projectKeys" delim=",">PROJECT1,PROJECT2,..</util:tokenize>
<j:forEach var="prokectKey" items="${projectKeys}">
<jira:SelectProjectScheme projectKey="${prokectKey}" permission-scheme="Permission Scheme Name"/>
</j:forEach>
</JiraJelly>

1 vote
Bob Swift OSS (Bob Swift Atlassian Apps)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 12, 2014

JIRA Command Line Interface using updateProject action with permissionScheme parameter. Use in combination with runFromProjectList to iterate over a set of projects.

0 votes
Aseem Parikh
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 12, 2014

I'm not sure a Jelly script can do that.

Are you able to install the free (and very awesome) Script Runner plugin?

If so, you could write a simple Groovy script to iterate through all the projects and assign the permission scheme using the PermissionSchemeManager. Everything you need should be accessible through static getters in the ComponentAccessor.

Suggest an answer