Adding label based on 'a word that is in the subject' and based on 'the domain of the reporter'

Will_y_ De Vos December 4, 2020

Hi everyone,

I would like to 'automate' some things for our Support department and then more specific the use of some minimal labels. 

I would assume to use the 'automation' option for this and i'm quite sure this can handle a lot of things but there are a couple of things I cannot find.

2 things I would like to implement:

1. To add a label when a ticket is moved (transition) from 'new' to 'open' and this based on a specific word that's in the subject of the ticket.
  2. To add a 'company' (in that field) OR by adding a 'specific label' when the 'reporter' of the ticket belongs to a 'domain'.
    1. Like when will@devoshoot.be or contractor@devoshoot initiates a ticket the company 'devoshoot' must be added or the existing label 'devoshoot' must be added

Thanks for helping out with this,

Regards,

Will

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Krister Broman _Advania_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 4, 2020

1st one is easy with automation

When: Issue Transitioned
- To: Open

IF; matches
- Summary contains text "example"

THEN: Edit issues
- Labels ....

2nd one depends on if its just a single value (just the specific company Devoshoot) or if you want to take the domain from it every single time?

Will_y_ De Vos December 4, 2020

Thanks for your feedback al ready Krister.

To answer your question next...

Every time a ticket is initiated from a reporter from company x, y, or z and so has the domain x, y or z the 'corresponding' label x, y or z should be added to the ticket if possible.

Can this be done?

Thanks, Will

Like Marc likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events