It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Adding issues to test sessions doesn't work any more

Hi,

Previously (like about 3-4 months before) - I was able to add issues that are raised out of a test session to a test session using the link in the created test session --> More Actions button --> Add issues raised option.

But am unable to do that any more. I get 'No matches found' always irrespective of issues raised within that project or in other projects.

I can't remember of changing any of my permissions, only did a JIRA update in May - June regarding adding permissions for admin users as I was unable to load any of the test sessions if I don't do that update. Seems a forced update. Not sure if it's related and was not removing any of my previous permissions whilst doing this update.

What am I missing as a step to make add issues raised to work again?

Any help would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks

J

1 answer

0 votes
Andy Heinzer Atlassian Team Aug 08, 2019

Hi J,

Natively, Jira does not manage test sessions. However there are lots of third party addons that can do this for both Jira Cloud and Jira Server.

Perhaps if we knew more about which plugin you were using to manage these test sessions as they relate to Jira, we could better direct you to that vendor support to help you here.  A few of the plugins I am aware of to handle test management in conjunction with Jira are

Regards,

Andy

We're having the same problem.

Using Zephyr here.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted in Jira

Demo Den Ep. 7: New Jira Cloud Reports

Learn how to use two new reports for next-gen projects in Jira Cloud:  Cumulative flow diagram and Sprint burndown chart. Ivan Teong, Product Manager, Jira Software, demos the Cumulative ...

314 views 1 3
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you