Add users to on demand installation

Tibor Kunz July 20, 2014

I would like to buy some additional users for our on demant installation of jira agile / confluence

a) In the section "Billing / Manage applications" there is just an option to "cancel" or "deactivate"

b) In the section "upgrade user tires / manage your on demand subsciption" I am routed to the section "discover new applications"

What s the correct way to spend money?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jaime S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 21, 2014

Hi, Tibor.

OnDemand had a recent change and now all you have to do is to directly add new users, which will automatically update your current user tier to be billed in the next month.

You can find information about it here: https://www.atlassian.com/licensing/ondemand/managing#monthlycustomers-1.

I hope it was helpful.

Kind Regards.

Tibor Kunz July 27, 2014

Thank s for your help. This is the solution.

Jaime S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 27, 2014

You're welcome, Tibor.

If you need anything else, we are here to help.

Kind regards.

0 votes
hbto-bb-admin August 4, 2014

This was very poorly implemented. We had no notifications about this change to how accounts are added. We expressly set this up so we had central (IE *not* the end-user admin) control of this.

hbto-bb-admin August 4, 2014

And you need to make this much clearer to the end-user, that going from 25 to 26 users *will* increase the price. No one had any idea this was happening here until we got the email warning this morning. Telling us to reduce the number back down before the billing date is not a good or reliable option. Can we please restore the hard limits.

Suggest an answer