Add-on fields on issue detail view

Melissa Klaus June 9, 2017

Hello everyone,

I tried to change all my screens / fields and I searched everywhere on the Jira community's forum, but I didn't find any solution to my problem.

I'd like to display the Tempo worklog fields on the Issue Details views.

Here's the worklog field (in black) as we can see it in the "Issues" section.

capture1.PNG

And here is where I would like it to appears too, just below the estimation on the "Issue Detail" view. 

Capture.PNG

Unless by making all the calculus of the Tempo worklog (which is just below in the Issue Detail view) I don't have any summary of the actual state of the issue and the logged work on it, which is exactly what I would like. 

I also tried to display the logged time as a custom field in the cards layout, but apparently Jira doesn't recognize it since "None" appears on every card.

Is there any alternative or solution to have a summary of Tempo's logged time in the Issue Detail view, or do I have to check it everytime in the Issue section?

Thank you.

1 answer

3 votes
Tarun Sapra
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 9, 2017

Currently you can't have the work logges on the "Issue detail view" of the issue, open issue here - https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWSERVER-8120 

Melissa Klaus June 9, 2017

Hah, again! 

Looks like I'm always looking for non-existent features. I guess I'll wait for it to be implemented then.

Thank you Tarun. 

Shamit Patel August 30, 2018

its been over a year and still nothing????? how slow is atlassian? 

Suggest an answer