Add fields to Jira Child Issues list (not sub-tasks)

Mike Rathwell
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 13, 2018

I am trying to add a field to the Child Issues List when in the parent detail view. I know how to add it to subtasks (and the field, priority, DOES display correctly there) but I can't seem to find how to add it to the Child Issues list. 

Any clues where I might configure that field list in the table of Child Issues?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 13, 2018

Hello,

It is not possible out of the box. You can do it with the Issue Matrix plugin.

Kindly read the following ticket:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRASERVER-25151

Mike Rathwell
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 13, 2018

Thanks Alexey. That answers it perfectly so now all I have to do is get the requester from my user base to decide whether they want to spend the $

Mike Rathwell
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 13, 2018

And the answer was, verbatim, "Hell no. That is highway robbery"

Like Matthew Eccles likes this
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 13, 2018

I am not aware of free add-on unfortunately. 

Suggest an answer