Add columns to issue links view

Hi,

I would like Fix Version of the linked issue to be visible on the "linked issues" view of a JIRA ticket. Is this customization available in any version of JIRA and how would you do it?

6 answers

1 accepted

2 votes

You can't do it via configuration. You will have to modify a bundled plugin to add more fields.

0 vote

Well, as I said, it is already rendered using a bundled plugin in JIRA. You will have to modify that plugin. Can't change it with another plugin :)

http://www.j-tricks.com/1/post/2012/05/modifying-atlassian-bundled-plugins.html explains some details about modifying bundled plugins.

If not possible in default config, any suggestions for plugins that can do this?

Anyone have the specific mods need for the JIRA Linker Plugin to add other columns to the Issue Links area?

For example, code to change the columns displayed on the Sub Tasks section of an issue ticket via jira-config.properties looks like this:

# Adds issuekey to the default list of fields to show
jira.table.cols.subtasks is set to issuekey, issuetype, status, assignee, progress

Hello All

There is any updated on this issue since 2013?

I'd like to see version, Assignee and status

It has been a year since the last comment. Does Atlassian plan on making allowing users to customize the fields displayed in the Issue Links on the View Screen?

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Sarah Schuster
Posted Jan 29, 2018 in Jira

What are common themes you've seen across successful & failed Jira Software implementations?

Hey everyone! My name is Sarah Schuster, and I'm a Customer Success Manager in Atlassian specializing in Jira Software Cloud. Over the next few weeks I will be posting discussion topics (8 total) to ...

3,307 views 14 20
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot