A screen for "Close Issue" transition

Eden.Tzafi-Cohen May 7, 2023

Hi,

I wanted to customize the fields that appear in the "Close Issue" window, so I created a dedicated screen with the required fields. Then, I associated this screen with a new screen scheme and now need to associate the screen scheme with the Issue type screen scheme.

The question: while associating the screen scheme with the issue type screen scheme, I need to choose an issue type, but the relevant one is taken by the screen scheme that contains the create, edit, and view screen.

What is the right way to handle the "Close Issue" screen? Is it supposed to stand alone without being associated with a scheme?

Thanks

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 7, 2023

Hi @Eden.Tzafi-Cohen,

Instead of associating the screen with a screen scheme, you should associate it with the transition to the Done (or Closed or whatever your final status may be) in your workflow.

To do so, edit your workflow, select that transition and click the Edit button in the dialog that appears:

Screenshot 2023-05-07 at 15.00.00.pngYou can associate your screen with that transition then and there. 

Hope this helps! 

Eden.Tzafi-Cohen May 7, 2023

associated the screen with the transition, but I was wondering if I should associated it to the schemes too. Thanks!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events