Añadir invitados a un tablero (son gratis?)

Albert Martínez
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 2, 2024

Estoy creando un espacio JIRA para la empresa,

Me encuentro que uno de los clientes me solicita hata 9 invitados a seguir los proyectos

Como invito a usuarios fuera de nuestro grupo de trabajo? tienen coste?

Gracias

Albert

1 answer

0 votes
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 2, 2024

Hi @Albert Martínez and welcome to the Community!

You can add external people to Jira and grant them access as if they were internal users. In company managed projects, if you create a project role with only browse project permission, these people will only be able to view the issues in your project and not manipulate anything. If you give them more permissions, they will - obviously - be able to perform more actions too.

In a team managed project you can achieve a similar result by assigning them to the viewer role in your project.

However, no matter what level of access you grant these people, in Jira Software they require a license before they can access any project. So access for a read only user is not free.

One final note: you marked this question as related to the free plan of Jira Cloud. Based on the number of users you mention, that seems unlikely. But if you are indeed on a free plan, be aware that all users in your plan have full admin rights, without an option to modify this. As soon as your on a paid plan, you will be able to configure everything as I explained.

Hope this helps!

Albert Martínez
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 2, 2024

Thank you so much for your answer,

Just another question, if this users, are already into JIRA, as fas as I understand, they will be free f charge for me right?

Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 2, 2024

It depends what you mean by

if this users, are already into Jira

if they are already licensed users of Jira Software in your site, then yes. But I suppose you mean they are already using Jira in another company. And in that case, no. The license you pay for is linked to your Jira instance, not to the user. So if they are Jira users in another company, you will still need to grant them a (paid) license to let them access your Jira.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events