3 Dimensional Dashboard creation

Balu May 23, 2023

Hi Team,

Can someone help how to create 3 Dimensional Dashboard in Jira.

I need all the Business request in 3 views in 1 widget/table.

1. by Priority

2. by Status

3. by Teams.

Any leads will be appreciated.

Regards,

Bala

2 answers

0 votes
Hannes Obweger - JXL for Jira
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 19, 2024

Hi @Balu

if you're open to solutions from the Atlassian Marketplace, you may want to check out the app that my team and I are working on, JXL for Jira.

JXL is a full-fledged spreadsheet/table view for your issues that allows viewing, inline-editing, sorting, and filtering by all your issue fields, much like you’d do in e.g. Excel or Google Sheets. It also comes with a range of advanced features, including support for (configurable) issue hierarchies, issue grouping by any issue field(s), sum-ups, or conditional formatting. You can easily switch between different views, like so:

group-by-prio-status-team.gif

Any questions just let me know,

Best,

Hannes

0 votes
Dan -minware-
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 23, 2023

Disclaimer: marketplace partner

Hey @Balu - if you are open to using a 3rd party provider this is something that we handle in minware.

See below for an example of our Predictive Roadmap report - we are able to apply any of the filters that you see highlighted in the red box and can expand all of the way down to the sub-task level.

Other reports will allow you to get down to individual PR's + Commits that went into the work.

Let me know if you want to check it out!

minware-predictive-roadmap.png

Suggest an answer