Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No way to get ticket URL in app

Brandon Istenes October 1, 2019

On iPhone. I click “share” on the issue, then the share icon, and there does not seem to be any way to get the URL to the issue.

1 comment

Cody Stevens
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 1, 2019

Hey @Brandon Istenes

If you havent already, I recommend updating to IOS 13.1.2. The share sheet for apps works 1000x better than the IOS 12 version.

While on either version there should be an option if you scroll down a little on the sheet to "Copy"

IMG_5096.jpg

Like Brandon Istenes likes this
Brandon Istenes October 1, 2019

Whoops, yep, looks like the first time I hit “copy” it just failed for some reason. I tried it again and it worked fine. Thanks!

Cody Stevens
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 2, 2019

Of course @Brandon Istenes

Since your question has been resolved, I would appreciate it if you would mark my comment as the answer. It helps the community identify which questions are answered/unanswered and when there are multiple answers, which one is the actual answer.

Thanks!

Brandon Istenes October 2, 2019

I was able to "like" the comment but there doesn't appear to be a way to "mark as answer." Maybe it's because I created this as a "discussion" rather than a "Q&A" (since I expected it to be a feature request)?

Cody Stevens
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 3, 2019

Oh I didn't catch that haha, okay no worries!

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events