You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.
Level 1: Seed
25 / 150 points
1 badge earned
Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!
What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.
Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!
Join now to unlock these features and more
I wonder about possibilities and potential use case for integration:
- Ticket Mgmt in JIRA/JIRA SD/JIRA Ops
- integrated with OpsGenie and monitoring
- integrated with Asset Mgmt from Inisght
- integrated with STatus Page.
Really complex IT Operations platform. Knowing a bit about such integrations from my past experience (JIRA + Ralph Asset Mgmt + Zaabix/Nagios monitoring) I realize there is a number of design/implementation pinpoints:
- correct and unified identification of asset/item generating event/incident (reference of monitoring/Ops tool to Insight Object)
- rules to raise defined ticket in JIRA (conditions, triggers, frequency and latency to avoid multiple issues referring to the same event)
- reference of event status changes to asset status changes and to issue status/step
- multi-directional synchronisation of data
And that's the simple case. Adding to this some focal points like possible Insight synchronisations with primary sources (SCCM, AWS, Azure, etc.) and more natural integration of events/ops SW with those primary sources, adding the CRON intervals used "by default" in Insight synchronisations (and related to these syncs system/resource loads) plus lack of "pushed"/"pulled" events natively in Insight - issue is quite complex.
However - it is vital for successful ITSM/OPS/DEVOPS supporting tools implementation.