• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage
Highlighted

Creating Jira Porfolio Thoughts/Ideas

I am starting working in Portfolio.  Does anyone have any feedback/suggestions on the best way to use Portfolio?  Is it best to pull Portfolio using Project, Filters, or Board?  What do you see that are the biggest difference between the three?  I did try pulling using Project, Filter, and Board but the results does not come out right how I wanted it or imagine it would turn out.  I find that to make Porfolio work/look great, there are a lot manual entries that must be done within the screen.  Do you see this is the case as well?  

In my Portfolio, I would like to be able to see all Projects (Epic) including Initiatives, Tasks and all sub tasks, be able to see where each project is at, able to measure capacity for now and future, forecasting, and creating road-map.

Thanks.  Please post if you have any thoughts on this.

0 comments

Comment

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you