You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.
Level 1: Seed
25 / 150 points
1 badge earned
Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!
What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.
Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!
Join now to unlock these features and more
I am Automating Jira issue creation with the input of mail data.
There will be one generic id where users send the request.
I have following coloumns in jira ticket
1. Project- some name which is same always
2. issue type - some name which is same always
3. summary - need to fetch subject from outlook mail
4. location - from contents of mail code has to fetch and filter through some keywords.
5. components - from keyword of mail
6. Assignee - Automatic
7. Description - content of mail
I created ticket with raw inputs.
Now i want to parse the info from mail.
Please let me know how can i go forward. My coding is in python3