Un%!@# your workflow at Atlassian Presents: Unleash

CSD-1820_FY23-Market-Event_ADO-Community Banner_2000x332.png

Hey Atlassian Community!

We’re excited to announce our first agile & DevOps event – Atlassian Presents: Unleash. Join us in person on February 9 in Berlin, or tune in digitally starting February 13. You'll get the chance to learn directly from Atlassian experts and product and platform teams just like yours on how to collaborate from idea to impact.

Interesting…so what will the experience include? 

• :nerd: Hear from Atlassian product leaders sharing their vision for the future of agile & DevOps and never-before-seen demos.

• :lightbulb_community: Learn how Atlassian took an idea from discovery to operations, resulting in our very own Jira Product Discovery.

• :tools: Watch Community-voted keynotes by Atlassian customers, and then visit the exhibition floor to get hands-on with demos and templates from teams sharing custom workflows and toolchains. 

• :Bubble: Network with 100+ app developers, who are actively building DevOps apps to share feedback and discuss your needs.

• :trophy: Experience finalists from our first-ever Devs Unleashed hackathon present their game submissions to our secret celebrity panel.

Whether you’re looking to get inspired, learn, or connect, we hope you’ll be a part of Atlassian Presents: Unleash. View our keynote and the finale of Devs Unleashed LIVE on February 9, or catch it on demand starting February 13.

:sparkles: Discovery is just the beginning:sparkles: — so grab your free in-person or digital pass now! We can’t wait to see you.

Register for free! 

Want to be a part of the event?

Atlassian Presents: Unleash isn’t meant to be a spectator sport. Content for this event is curated for teams, by teams. That means you! Here’s how to get involved:

:mega: Speak at the event!

Have a DevOps toolchain or automated workflow that you’re proud to share? Pitch your idea to get featured as a For Teams, By Teams speaker.

:joystick:Join the Devs Unleashed hackathon!

Unleash your creativity and build a game in our first-ever hackathon. Three finalists will be flown to Berlin to present their games to a secret celebrity panel for :money_with_wings: cash prizes :money_with_wings:  Want to play?

• When? Game submissions start December 12. Vote from January 16 – 20.

4 comments

Peter Van de Voorde
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 8, 2022

Hi @Dori Burnett ,

this looks super exciting, I wanted to look at the Devs Unleashed page but the link gives a 403 (You don't have permission to view this page). Will this only open up on December 12?

Cheers,
Peter

Dori Burnett
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 8, 2022

Hi @Peter Van de Voorde - that's right, submissions open on December 12! 

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 15, 2022

Thanks for sharing @Dori Burnett!  I'd also like to give a shoutout to whoever thought of in product notifications for this as that's how I really discovered it.  I won't be able to attend in person, but I will 100% be there digitally!

Like Dori Burnett likes this
Dori Burnett
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 15, 2022

Of course, we can't wait to have you join us digitally @Jimmy Seddon

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events