📍Team '24 Europe - Community guide to driving org-wide impact with Jira (plus earn a badge!)

Eager to meet fellow Community members and learn new ways to leverage Jira across your organization at Team '24 Europe? Look no further! We’ve curated an agenda to ensure you walk away with new connections and learnings that will enable every team to collaborate like a dream team in Jira.

Attend any 3 of the event activities below and you’ll be awarded the ✨Jira Dream Team '24 Europe✨ badge to commemorate time well spent at the event! Be sure to scan your event badge at each activity you attend for it to count towards your award.

Note: this award is only available to in-person attendees.

team24-europe-jira.png

Date / Time Activity Details

🗓️ See expo hours

Expo Visit the Jira booth to chat with Atlassians and learn about the latest features and best practices.
🗓️ See expo hours Expo

Visit the Community & Learning booth to meet other Community members and learn about Atlassian’s Champion program and certifications.

Tuesday, October 8, 2024, 6:30 PM - 6:45 PM CEST

🗓️ Add to my agenda

Theater session

The collaborative way we launched (and use) Jira

Join Atlassian’s Leith Stevens, Head of Product for Jira Growth & Enterprise, to learn how Atlassian product and business teams use Jira internally to deliver new features to market.

Wednesday, October 9, 2024, 10:30 AM - 11:15 AM CEST

🗓️ Add to my agenda

Breakout session

Lavazza Case Study - Redesigning digital processes to meet the needs of Business and IT teams

Join Matteo Lanfranco of Lavazza Group and Sveva de Gresti di San Leonardo of Hinto®Group to learn how Lavazza leveraged Atlassian tools to support global business and IT needs in a highly complex digital environment.

Wednesday, October 9, 2024, 11:45 AM - 12:30 PM CEST

🗓️ Add to my agenda

Super session

System of Work: How to make work WAY better

Join Atlassian’s Tiffany To, SVP of Enterprise and Platform, and Matt De Vincentis, Head of Product Marketing, to learn best practices for connecting tech and business teams to maximize organization-wide impact.

Thursday, October 10, 2024, 1:30 PM - 1:45 PM CEST

🗓️ Add to my agenda 

Theater session

Getting sh*t done: How program managers make cross-team collaboration simple with Atlassian tools

Join Atlassian Program Management Team Leads, Judy Cao and Caitlin Ewald to learn how they get cross-functional work across the finish line with Jira, Confluence, and more.

Thursday, October 10, 2024, 3:30 PM - 4:15 PM CEST

🗓️ Add to my agenda

Learning session

Experience Teamwork Transformation

Join Atlassian’s Megan Vreeland, Senior Instructional Designer, and Jordan Russell, Technical Enablement Manager, to discover how Atlassianʻs System of Work helps you work less and deliver more.

As long as you’ve participated in at least 3 of these activities and scanned your event badge at each activity by the end of Team '24 Europe, then you’re all set! You’ll be able to find your new Community badge on the Kudos tab of your profile no later than October 18th, and no further action is needed from you to receive your awarded badge.

We look forward to seeing you in Barcelona!

4 comments

Peter Van de Voorde
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 12, 2024

Love the initiative, but what if your community email is different from your attendee email?

Like # people like this
PJ Zaiac
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
September 12, 2024

@Peter Van de Voorde Great question!

If your Community and Team '24 Europe registration emails are different, please reach out to us at communitymanagers@atlassian.com and let us know you attended Team '24 Europe and completed the steps required for the Jira Dream Team '24 Europe Kudos badge, but were registered under another email address. A member of our team will double check our records, make sure your badge displays on your Community profile, and shoot you back a quick confirmation that we've got it all sorted! 🙌

This also applies to any other Team '24 Europe Kudos badges you're eligible for from your time at the event, so you're more than welcome to knock any/all badges out in a single email. I hope you have a blast in Barcelona! 😊

Like # people like this
Peter Van de Voorde
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 13, 2024

Great to know, thanks @PJ Zaiac 

Like PJ Zaiac likes this
Stephen_Lugton
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 30, 2024

Thanks for this information @Carol Jang just wish I was able to attend 😿

Like # people like this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events