Now available on-demand – Atlassian Presents: Unleash

CSD-1820_FY23-Market-Event_ADO-Community Banner_2000x332 (3).png

Atlassian Presents: Unleash may be over, but now is your chance to watch all the excitement from Berlin and much more!

Check out the top-rated sessions playing on-demand now:

• Level up to multiplayer mode
    It’s time to level up and enter a new era of multiplayer, multi-phase software development. Learn new ways to track insights and ideas, tighten security, and manage projects more efficiently using a few “cheat codes” we added to Jira Software. Watch now.

• How we built Jira Product Discovery
    Learn how the team prioritized and built the features customers actually want. We’ll also share the mistakes we made, so you don’t make them too. Watch now.

• Evolving our engineering culture in a highly distributed world
    It’s no secret: Developers want to spend more time writing code, sharing knowledge, and solving problems. Preeti Kota, head of engineering for Compass, will discuss how adopting standardized practices and tools transformed the engineering culture of Atlassian. Watch now.

• Customer Showcase: Deliver Better Product 3x Faster
    Atlassian customers, UserTesting, shares best practices and processes that empower their team to deliver machine learning innovations. See how this newly expanded and global team speeds the pace of delivery while staying agile and aligned—from concept to delivery and optimization! Watch now.

• For Teams, By Teams: A cultivated DevOps platform technical walkthrough
    Mike Maheu, Global Head of Professional Services at Adaptavist gives a technical walkthrough of a fully-automated DevOps platform that runs on Atlassian and your choice of Cloud. You’ll also see real-world examples and results based on using and leveraging the DevOps platform. Watch now.

Don’t miss all of this and more, on-demand now!

4 comments

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 23, 2023

@Dori Burnett Thank you for sharing these on-demand sessions!

Like # people like this
Uday Yadav
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 5, 2023

Hii

Like Dan Breyen likes this
letkhomang
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 8, 2023

Thank u i don t see past time today i mvery glad to u

Like Dan Breyen likes this
Becky May 12, 2023

Level up to multiplayer modeis what I was looking forward. 

Thanks for sharing @Dori Burnett  <3/

Like # people like this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events