New Jira App, Looking for testers

At Gliffy, we’re looking for users to provide feedback and help shape our product. It’s a Jira app that helps teams strategize, plan and execute by mapping plans to your existing Jira.

Hello Atlassian Users,  🙌🏽

I’m Mary, PMM at Gliffy. We’re looking for Jira Cloud users who are interested in joining our Early Adopter Program for our newest product—Gliffy Project.

What is it? It’s a Jira app that helps software teams of all sizes strategize, plan and execute by mapping their visual plans to their existing Jira.

Screen Shot 2018-03-12 at 12.00.12 PM.png

At Gliffy, we’re constantly working on improving our software and building better products for our users. We found first hand the product development cycle to be a chaotic, scattered process.

Constantly our PMs, engineers and designers were storing requirements and information in different places. It was and continues to be a challenge to track down and keep the right requirements in a single place, and have everyone informed on what the end vision is.

That’s why we built Gliffy Project. 

projectoverview_1024.png

How does it work?

1.) We merge your vision with your Jira, allowing all teams to understand what the overall plan is

2.) We continuously sync your Jira and Confluence, all centered around that visual plan

This way, teams have total context, and all other departments are aligned and updated on progress.

Questions? Email me at mary@gliffy.com. Or, sign up here.

10 comments

Albert Manuel
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 8, 2018

Hello,

You should post some screenshots!

Pedro Felgueiras
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 12, 2018

You can count with me 

Mary Nielsen
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 12, 2018

@Albert Manuel great point: just added some. 🤓

Mary Nielsen
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 12, 2018

@Pedro Felgueiras awesome! will follow up with you now 👍

Deleted user March 13, 2018

Just wanted to chime in and say that the demo of Gliffy Project at Summit last fall looked awesome – nice work, team Gliffy!

Vickey Palzor Lepcha
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 15, 2018

As long as any app is lightweight and doesnt pull down the performance - it is always welcome.

I for one hate Synchrony on Confluence for pulling memory and also eazybi in JIRA.

Mary Nielsen
Marketplace Partner
March 15, 2018

@Vickey Palzor Lepcha we hear you. Let me know if you'd like to see a demo mary@gliffy.com 

Sir Mārtiņš Vanags
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 16, 2018

@Vickey Palzor Lepcha 

Hi,

please find the "child process" option for eazyBI so you can enjoy using it :)

https://docs.eazybi.com/display/EAZYBIJIRA/Child+process

Best regards,

Martins / eazyBI team

Vickey Palzor Lepcha
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 16, 2018

Thank you @Sir Mārtiņš Vanags , i'll have that a look.

Jon Watts June 6, 2018

hi @Mary Nielsen are you still looking for testers?

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events