Multiple boards in Business and Team Managed Projects? You bet you can!

30 comments

teusner April 19, 2024

Hi,

I just stumbled upon this article and tried the afore mentioned way to create a board of all boards sort of thing. I set up my filter, where I can see all my tickets. But neither in the Scrum nor n the Kanban Board are those visible.

We are using business projects and I would love to have some sort of weekly to do list for my colleagues.

Any ideas?

Yours

David

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 19, 2024

Hi @teusner , I would need more information of exactly what you did, and what your used case is. It may be that there is a better solution. For example, you mentioned that you wanted to do list for your team members. If I were doing that, I would likely set up a dashboard that leverage is the currentuser() JQL function in various filters and apply those filters to the gadgets in the dashboard.

teusner April 19, 2024

HI @Jack Brickey 

What I want is something like this ( I tried to do  a quick sketch)

A board, where tickets (tasks from business projects mainly + tickets from our servicedesk) as cards in one view. Lanes per week / Sprint for a simple overview, what I need to do this week and easy planning.

Drag and drop Tickets from backlog to the sprint for planning, drag and drop tickets to the coloumn to change its state.

One Board for every Team member where everyone only sees their work load for the current week, next week etc.

2024-04-19 15_05_49-Mappe1 - Excel.png

teusner April 19, 2024

I am a bit dumbfounded. I started from scratch and now the tickets are listed in the board. Not sure what i did differently....

Like Jack Brickey likes this
Liz Babidge
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 20, 2024

Came here to comment on finding the card layout limitation that HW Goh has mentioned above. I was able to use a custom field as a filter for colouring the cards, but seeing the field content on the layout would be handier.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events