This brief article will show you how to remove site administrator permissions from one of your users. It will also include a short video to show you have it is done!
Site Admin permissions allow a user to Manage other Users within your organization. They can add/invite additional users, grant access to products and add users to groups.
1. Navigate to the URL of https://admin.atlassian.com
2. If you have access to more than one site, you will need to select the appropriate instance.
3. You will land on a list of users for your instance.
4. Click on the Groups link in the left hand panel.
5. Select the site-admin group by clicking on the group name.
6. Find the user from whom you want to remove the site admin permissions.
7. Click the Remove button
That's it! You have now removed site administrator permissions for a user.
Click this video to see the process in action!
John M FunkCommunity Leader
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events