This brief article will show you how to grant site administrator permissions to one of your users. It will also include a short video to show you have it is done!
Site Admin permissions allow a user to Manage other Users within your organization. They can add/invite additional users, grant access to products and add users to groups.
1. Navigate to the URL of https://admin.atlassian.com
2. If you have access to more than one site, you will need to select the appropriate instance.
3. You will land on a list of users for your instance.
4. Click on the Groups link in the left hand panel.
5. Select the site-admin group by clicking on the group name.
6. Click the Add members button at the top
7. Select the user you want to add as a site admin
8. Click the Add button.
That's it! You have now granted another user site administrator permissions.
See the process in action:
John M FunkCommunity Leader
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events