👋 Help us make a better workflow editor in Jira Cloud

Hello Community!

I’m Yuan, a Product Manager on Jira Cloud’s workflow team. We’re working on improving the team-managed workflow editor by adding features to bring it closer to feature parity with the company-managed workflow editor. Eventually, we’re planning to create a single workflow editor that combines the team-managed workflow editor’s ease of use with the company-managed workflow editor’s power and flexibility.

We’re looking for admins to collaborate with us. If this sounds like something you’d like to try, join our workflow focus group.

What’s involved?

In the group, we’ll post product updates, ask for feedback on early designs, and more. You’ll be able to ask questions, share ideas, report bugs, or even just have a browse. Outside of the group, we may email you about optional opportunities like research sessions to understand your workflow use cases.

Who are we looking for?

Jira and project admins with any amount of experience, and from any company size. Experience in either company-managed or team-managed projects is great, and if you’ve worked with both, that’s even better. If you have experience with Jira Server and Cloud, we’d love to hear about that too.

Who’s running it?

Atlassian’s Jira Cloud workflows team

How do I sign up?

All you have to do is go to our workflow focus group and join!

I’m looking forward to making the workflow better with you. If you have questions, comments, feedback, or requests, let me know by dropping a comment here or emailing me directly at yjiang@atlassian.com.

0 comments

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events