๐Ÿ‰ HAPPY JIRA JULY!

37 comments

Daniel Franz - JXL
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 15, 2021

hjj.png

Like โ€ข # people like this
Huwen Arnone _Deiser_
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
July 15, 2021

I agree; that's one of the many masterpieces from our designer @Miguel Ortigueira - DEISER - . We are happy to collaborate at any time, especially to celebrate our beloved Jira Admins. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘Œโค

Thanks for your kind words ๐Ÿ˜

Like โ€ข Max Foerster - K15t likes this
Lisa Grau
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 16, 2021

Living for the pug gifs and positive vibes in here!

Like โ€ข Max Foerster - K15t likes this
Linda Milne_Togetha Group_
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
July 19, 2021

My fave time of year

fire.gif

and yet, ironically, the best time of year to eat icecream - stays rock hard while you indulge, and doesnt melt down your hand!

Sheral Hewes July 20, 2021

Happy JULY JIRA!dog.jfif

Antonio Santos July 21, 2021

HAPPY JIRA JULY!
giphy

Rafaela Orlando July 21, 2021

#JiraJulyhappy-wednesday-21

Steven Mustari
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 22, 2021

What a great month for this as it's my birthday month... and in fact.. it's today!

Catherine Russell July 28, 2021

@Steven Mustari It's my birthday month also (the 8th),  Happy Belated Birthday to you!

Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 3, 2021

@Bridget - I didn't get a badge, but I did do an appreciation post and linked it on the group page... could you look into it for me please? :-)

Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 4, 2021
Marianna Ole August 5, 2021

How does Jira Automation extend to designers_Marianna Ole.jpg

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events