Go big or gourd home

This spooky season, we wanted to test a new way of celebrating holidays by bringing the fun directly to your Jira board: 🎃 will rain down as you move Jira issues from column to column! This experience is available in team-managed projects for customers in select regions* on all editions of Jira Software from October 31 to November 4.

*This experience is available for most countries in North America, Central America, South America, and Australia.

Untitled-1.gif

Too much pumpkin in one sitting?

We’ve all been there. Toggle this experience on or off using the ? icon on the top of your board.

disable halloween.001.jpeg

Let us know what you think about the Halloween experience and if this is something you’d like to see more of in the comments below! :wave:

9 comments

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 30, 2022

Are we going to see this for the other three solstice(ish) festivals that got subverted by the Romans?

I know, I know, that's a very facetious answer, especially as Samhain is the one that has managed to remain the closest to its solstice origins, but I think it is a good question.  Not because of the history or the celebrations, but because I want people to have more holidays!

Like • # people like this
Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 31, 2022

Love it! 🌧🎃🌧

Jacquelin Tripp October 31, 2022

Only Team Managed?  Boo.

Amberly Lilly November 9, 2022

This is so fun! Good easter egg :)

Tara Holada November 9, 2022

Very up lifting. Is it possible to add this feature to company-managed projects?

Curt Holley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 17, 2022

Make it a permanent feature where you can choose the emoji you want to "rain".
Purple Rain GIFs with Sound | Gfycat

Ruth Mantle November 17, 2022

Are you going to add "turkey" for Thanksgiving and "tree" for the holidays?

Travis Hibble November 17, 2022

Very spooky, I wish this was advertised better, it would have been great fun!

Like • Carlos Khatchikian likes this
Cyril Dubson December 5, 2022

Hmmm interesting 

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events