Do you use Project Pages on Jira? We want to chat with you!

Hi Community!

My name is Annie Lieu, I am a Product Manager at Atlassian working on bringing a Confluence page experience natively into any work productivity apps that you work in. This capability allows you to create, edit, and view Confluence pages wherever you are without disrupting your workflow or opening new tabs to go to Confluence. We are excited to continue upgrading cross flow experiences for our Atlassian users and their other work management tools!

Confluence pages are currently live in Jira as Project Pages, located on your left navigation bar for Jira Board view.

Here’s an example of where you can find Project Pages and how to use it →

projectpagenav.gif

I’m here today because we want to collect product feedback to inform our product roadmap and prioritize improvements based on how YOU are using Jira Project pages.

Specifically, we’re looking to talk with people who:

• View, create, or edit Confluence pages that are currently embedded into Jira Project Pages frequently. 

• Collaborate with team mates on a Project Page or share project pages with teammate. 

If you match the description above, we would love to talk to you!

If you are interested, please email me at alieu@atlassian.com and I will be in touch shortly with more details and to possibly setup a time to chat.

As thanks for your time, would love to send a $100 dollar Amazon giftcard after our sessions! 

Thank you and I hope to speak with you soon!

Cheers,

Annie Lieu

1 comment

Amanda Barber
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 13, 2023

I don't qualify since I never knew this tab existed in Jira but wanted to say thanks for sharing this! We use Confluence for all of our product documentation but I've never gotten to the pages from this view - now I will!

Like Sam Nadarajan likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events