Do you use Jira Cloud with Microsoft Teams?

Hi, Jira users!

Do you use Jira alongside Microsoft Teams? We want to hear how you’ve used the power of Jira Cloud and Microsoft Teams (via the Jira Cloud for Microsoft Teams app) to achieve a team or organizational goal.

For example: did you use the integration to streamline processes? Did you create better visibility for tracking work? Did you reduce friction for teams to update / view / add to Jira issues? How did these actions help your team drive towards success?

We're looking for success stories related (but not limited) to the following: informational transparency, scaling Jira, process optimization, tracking and reporting, or collaboration efficiency.

We'd like to hear how you thought about solving a problem, what specific steps you took, and what you learned from that experience using these products together. We’d love to tell your story or share any tips you have with our greater community!

Leave a comment to let us know you’re interested, and our team will reach out to hear more! 👇🏼

2 comments

DavidW January 25, 2022

I was considering this until reading that the Mac App is going to be dumped. Now rethinking strategy here. It seems to be a bit of a moving goalpost working with Atlassian. Agile frameworks are all well and good, but you cannot simply dump one section of workflow and introduce another that is significantly slower and less elegant. Setting up an MS Teams link may get us around this, but I would not know until it is tried and tested. 

Like Evgeniy Savich likes this
Josue Lopez February 23, 2022

I rather use Slack, it is more stable than Teams, in my personal experience. 

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events