Comparison between Zephyr & Xray

34 comments

Deepa Akinapally June 15, 2022

@Harsh Dubey Deleting Test Details should never be the expected behavior without indicating the user of consequences.

But thanks for the response.

Like # people like this
Vijithra Sivanesan October 27, 2022

@Jayesh Wankhade ,Is the Zephyr and Xray comparison table updated as per latest updates?

Jayesh Wankhade October 27, 2022

@Vijithra Sivanesan It's been updated. If you find any new information or missing information, please let me know. Thanks!

Like Izhar Farm dgk likes this
Vijithra Sivanesan October 27, 2022

@Jayesh Wankhade 

When I google it ,most of the Zephyr features mentioned in the table is now "Yes"

Example : Rest API,Automated Time Tracking for test execution,Jenkins and Bamboo Add on

So please confirm 

Damian Teixeira February 27, 2023

Still not seeing a link to the updated comparison. @Jayesh Wankhade  can you please provide the updated table and has performance been added as a row in the table?

jameswilson June 2, 2023

@Jayesh Wankhade are these feature-level comparisons up to date as of 2023? We are evaluating both.  

J Conners October 27, 2023

NOTE: There is a difference between Zephyr Squad ( a single project with limitations ) and Zephyr Scale (cross-project functionality). Here is a feature comparison table for Zephyr Squad v Zephyr Scale.

And here is a link to a recent Webinar on Zephyr Squad  (which points out some differences):

I use Xray, but have worked with teams to implement Zephyr Scale, and several other Atlassian Add-on testing tools.

Regards

J

Like # people like this
Ahmed Nassar November 2, 2023

Thanks for posting this comparison, after deep digging, I found that  Xray is way better than Zephyr in many ways including Test Planning, "Test Design", "Test Execution" and "Control and monitoring" also for the pricing I do believe that Xray is cheap comparing to Zephyr.

Like Jayesh Wankhade likes this
Yi Meng February 12, 2024

@Jayesh Wankhade  I think this comparison is between Xray and Zephyr squad. Do you happen to have a comparison between Xray and Zephyr Scale? Thanks a lot!

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events