Bite-sized Learning: Jira Essentials Prep

Learners, class is back in session! We’ve heard how much you l-o-v-e Bite-sized Learning… so now you can expect pop-quizzes all year long.

Hey, I heard that groan! :smile:

With the arrival of holiday season, students are restless so we’re keeping this quiz light.

Class - Break into study groups as we  prepare to add Jira Software Essentials credential to your certification stack. ^_ ^

By the time the bell rings you’ll be ready to sign up for advanced courses and be well on your way to earning the Atlassian Certified Associate credential.

bsl iii.png

Today's syllabus

1. First, head over to the University learning path: Jira Software Essentials Certification Prep to review course details with your study group.

2. Next, break out of groups and take this five-question, multiple-choice pop quiz to demonstrate you didn’t spend class doodling in your notebook. xD 

3. And finally, after successfully passing the pop-quiz, add the new Bite-sized Learning: Jira Essentials Prep badge to your profile. Hooray!

Jira Essentials Prep Pop-Quiz

Quiz not displaying? Make sure that you're logged in, and verify you've joined the Kudos program. Instructions on how to join are below.

Thanks for enrolling in class aaaannnnd since I’m such a kind, wonderful, amazing, spectacular instructor - I’ll leave you with a wee hint on the next pop quiz… @Brittany Joiner and @Dreamsuite Mike will be your instructors!

Oh, before you leave! Just because class is out doesn't mean you need to work alone. Drop-in study groups are always available in the library! Ask questions anytime on the Jira Software question board to find one. <3

*If not already enrolled, you'll need to join the Kudos program to view and take today's pop-quiz. Simply log in to your account, click the "Kudos" button at the top right of the navigation menu and select "Join the Kudos program" to easily enroll and join the fun. Welcome to Kudos and your first commemorative badge, we're glad your here! 

Screen Shot 2023-02-10 at 10.29.14 AM.png

33 comments

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 29, 2023

I can't believe this post is 9 days old and I am the first to post a comment.

🎉🎉🎉 I love the confetti celebrations. 🎉🎉🎉

Jira Quiz.PNG

Like # people like this
Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 30, 2023

Check in the box here ✅

@Janice Can you see how many have passed the quiz in the meantime?

Like # people like this
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 30, 2023

Thanks for resurfacing @Andy Gladstone .

thanks for the appetizer @Janice

training completed and pop quiz taken/passed!

Like # people like this
Janice
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
November 30, 2023

@Dave Mathijs Yes! 58 total passes as of this posting. :)

Like # people like this
Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 30, 2023

Let's give this post some TLC an aim for 100. 🚀

Like # people like this
LarryBrock
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 30, 2023

He shoots, he scores!  Thanks for the prompt @Andy Gladstone

Like # people like this
Max Foerster - K15t
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 5, 2023

Thanks @Janice

I showed the article some love, and the quiz gave me some back. 😄 🎉

Like # people like this
Summer Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 5, 2023

Thanks for the reminder @Andy Gladstone! It's now 59 passes! 

Like # people like this
vikram
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 7, 2023

hurray 

I passed the quiz

Screenshot (7).png

Deniz Saglam
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 2, 2024

These bite-sized, interactive learning materials are awesome!

Like Elizabeth Nixon likes this
Christian Steele January 2, 2024

I passed the Pop Quiz! =)

Like Elizabeth Nixon likes this
Elizabeth Nixon January 2, 2024

Confetti is the best! Great way to bring in the new year, and a new year of learning with Atlassian!

Ledith_Harrison January 10, 2024

I love a pop quiz with confetti!  It sealed my passing the quiz with a bang.  lol

Carlos LHG January 12, 2024

I love this kind of quiz that helps you keep your mind in the game.

Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 14, 2024

Done :-)

Hrishikesh Tavar February 4, 2024

Basics cleared, Passed the quiz !

Greg Gorman
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 29, 2024

Wish I had grabbed a screenshot of the confetti when I passed the quiz.  Worth the effort, lol.

Pini Shvartsman March 6, 2024

🤘

Syed Osama April 3, 2024

Hi, 

CONGRATULATIONS

You passed the quiz.

Sven Finsterwalder April 12, 2024

I passed the quizzz

sticker_sfin_work.png

YY Brother
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 12, 2024

image.png

Like Sven Finsterwalder likes this
Christie Gera {Appfire} April 23, 2024

🔥

2024-04-23_10-43-04.png

Becky Brooks - Visor for Jira
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 7, 2024

HOLLER! I passed the quiz.

Like Dave Mathijs likes this
Ravi Prakash
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
May 13, 2024

I passed it too!! Hooray!!

Hans Polder May 16, 2024

Me too! :)

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events