Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

when I add a new tasks in my jira work management template that tasks are not visible on a board

Botmatic June 15, 2023

when I add a new task in my jira work management template the tasks are not visible on a board and its a Kanban board but in jira work management there is no option to configure a board and there is no setting like configure a Kanban board 

2 answers

1 vote
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 15, 2023

Hi Jay - welcome to the Atlassian Community!

that’s probably because it is associated with an issue type that is attached to a workflow that is different than what is currently being shown on your board. JWM projects and their board will only show one workflow at a time. Click on the More link and change the workflow to see if your issue shows up.

Botmatic June 15, 2023

No, It's the same and there is a condition where two tasks with the same issue types like bugs are there in a list and one of them is showing on a board and another one is not while both bugs contain the same information

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 15, 2023

Are some of those issues Done? Because Done (Resolved) issues disappear from the board after 2 weeks.

Botmatic June 15, 2023

It's not even showing to do tasks 

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 15, 2023

Can you share some screenshots of the List screen showing issues with columns for Issue Type and Status and then the Board?

And is this a Team-managed or Company-managed project? And is Scrum/Backlog enabled?

Botmatic June 15, 2023

Its a Team-managed Project and here you can see task no1437 is available in a list view but not visible on the Screenshot 2023-06-15 151130.pngScreenshot 2023-06-15 151219.pngboard

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 15, 2023

Sorry, but can you click on the More link on the board to show the details there and do a screen shot?

Botmatic June 15, 2023

here it is

Botmatic June 15, 2023

Screenshot 2023-06-15 151130.pngScreenshot 2023-06-15 151219.png

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 15, 2023

These are different projects. The one you show above is BOT and this one is BTMBCS. One has a plural name and the other is singular. 

Like Trudy Claspill likes this
Botmatic June 15, 2023

I Migrated all my tasks to new project to check weather its working or not but still facing the same issue

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 16, 2023

So, you need to share screenshots of same project. 

0 votes
Muhammad Moazzam Hassan June 15, 2023

Hi @Botmatic ,

Can you share the screenshot?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events