Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"List" function does not populate content into fields

Emily Burke
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 19, 2022

Im looking to use Work Management, and Ive created a number of tasks with Titles & Descriptions. However when I go to the "List" function, The summary field is empty, and the Issue type is also greyed out. This function isn't useful if no information appears, is there something I can do to fix this? I didn't customize anything, this is straight out of the box functionality. Screen Shot 2022-01-19 at 10.54.43 AM.png

6 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ron Levy
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 28, 2022

Hello everyone, happy to share that this issue should now be resolved. If you're still experiencing this in 1-2 days from now please let us know. Thanks for all your patience and for pointing this out to us!

4 votes
Eduard Shvedai
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 12, 2022

Hi, we're working on a fix that will be released in a couple of weeks. Meanwhile, you could try clearing localStorage cache. Please let us know if it doesn't help.

Zach Malguitou
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 13, 2022

clearing cache didn't help in my case

Like Stefan likes this
2 votes
Grace Ho April 12, 2022

Hi, have cleared cache and the summary is now appearing 

2022-04-13 11_15_17-List - Ops Tech 2022 - Stitch - JIRA.png

1 vote
Ron Levy
Atlassian Team
April 12, 2022

@Gabriel Leake  @Naruechit _Aor_ Nantajan thanks for pointing this out, the team is looking into this now!

0 votes
Ron Levy
Atlassian Team
January 19, 2022

Hi Emily, would you please mind trying again on a new team-managed project and if it doesn't work sending me the details of your project directly so that we can look into it? I've just tried it on a new TMP and it worked for me.

Thanks and sorry for the hassle!

Ron

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 19, 2022

Hi Emily,

If you go to the board, do you see the issues there and the Summary information?

Emily Burke
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
January 19, 2022

I do! thats why I found it so odd when only the List feature was problematic. 

One thing to note, I just tried creating a new project and chose to make it a company managed based one, instead of a team-managed project (which that previous one was), and suddenly this wasnt an issue. I wonder if thats a factor? 

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 20, 2022

It could be. So you create a Team-managed Jira Work Management project - correct? And you could not see data in the List function for that project - correct? 

I need to give that a try in my instance and this is new functionality for JWM.  :-)

Like Ron Levy likes this
Naruechit _Aor_ Nantajan
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
April 7, 2022

Hello, is there an update on this problem? I've run into the same issue but i would prefer to keep using a Team-managed Jira Work Management project rather than a Company managed ones.

Screenshot_1.png

Grace Ho April 12, 2022

I would also like to have the option to keep using a team-manage project . Having the ability to view the summary would be really helpful

Gabriel Leake April 12, 2022

I'm also experiencing this and would like to be able to use team managed projects.

Zach Malguitou
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
April 13, 2022

+1 same issue

Claudio Menegusso April 25, 2022

Same here. Doesn't work for me neither.

Ron Levy
Atlassian Team
April 25, 2022

Hi everyone, a fix is coming soon! In the meantime please see the above suggestion to clear cache which should solve this temporarily.

Like John Funk likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events