Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Everything" View

Malcolm March 20, 2023

I have a filter that allows me to view all task tracking projects in one calendar on the dashboard.,

However I need the calendar to display the start and end date of listed tasks, at the minute it will only allow either the start or the end and not both.

Basically I want to be able to view all tasks in one calendar, to track staff availability.

2 answers

0 votes
Nataliya Vasyliv_Reliex_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 6, 2023

Hi @Malcolm 

If you considering using add-ons you can try ActivityTimeline plugin - it's a resource planning tool. There is a possibility to track users' tasks from different projects and teamsActivityTimeline-in-Product-Management-Jira.png and see workload and users' availability.
Please, let me know if you have any questions. 

Nataliya, ActivityTimeline Team

Malcolm April 19, 2023

Hi @Nataliya Vasyliv_Reliex_ 

I had a trial of that, but it expired before I got a chance to test it. 

So now I have the following message: Your ActivityTimeline app license is invalid.

Can you assist?

Nataliya Vasyliv_Reliex_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 20, 2023

@Malcolm 
Yes, of course. Please contact us at Support and provide the details of your trial expiration date so that we can help you resolve this issue quickly.

0 votes
Benjamin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 20, 2023

HI @Malcolm ,

Do you have screen shot of the dashboard you are referring to?

On calendars, I can see the start and end date of task/issue.

-Ben

Malcolm March 24, 2023

a-jira.pnga-jira1.png

Malcolm March 24, 2023

Hi @Benjamin  please see screenshots above.

I can see start and end date for individual project calendars, but when I want to see everything in one, I dont have that ability it seems

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events