Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email confirmation dont work for a user.

Cedrich Rodriguez July 4, 2022

Hi guys, 

i hope you can help me, because i´m going crazy with this.
Currently there is a person in our company who does not receive the confirmation email when he want to register. 
We have done tests about the network connection and confi but we dont see anything. 
Can you check if the account is a black list or something like that? 
([address_redacted]) this direction

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 4, 2022

Hi @Cedrich Rodriguez , I have flagged for investigation.

Cedrich Rodriguez July 4, 2022

Thanks a lot

1 vote
Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 6, 2022

Hi @Cedrich Rodriguez 

I searched for that email address, but it was not found to be on any of our email suppression lists.  Nor have I found record of our systems trying to send that account email. 

Perhaps a previous suppression has been removed recently.  Try to invite that user once more.  Are you trying to invite this user to the https://holamoda.atlassian.net site?  Since your account is not an admin of this site, I'd recommend asking your site-admin to invite this user to your Cloud site.  Depending on the specific product the steps to do that might be slightly different.

Cedrich Rodriguez July 6, 2022

Hi, andy... Today I created an alias for the user and apparently with this alias it worked correctly. I don't understand why but thank you very much for your help Best Regards

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events