Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can Jira be used for hiring requisition workflow?

Sharon T December 13, 2021

I see the Jira tool can be used within a recruitment process once a hiring search is underway, however can the tool be used to initiate a new hire recruitment requisition request with a form and have the requisition form flow through with to different parties for are required to approve the requisition?

3 answers

1 vote
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 13, 2021

Hi Sharon - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

You can absolutely do that using a Jira Work Management project. Start with the Recruitment template as Jack suggests and then you can modify the workflow as needed to reflect your actual process. 

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 21, 2021

Hey @Sharon T  - Any update here? 

1 vote
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 13, 2021

You can certainly create a workflow for this. I actually use JSM in conjunction with JWM for this. JSM is used by HR for new staffing requests and JWM is linked in for on/off boarding.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 13, 2021

actually I see this template 

2021-12-13_11-55-47.jpg

0 votes
Julia Shcherbyna _SaaSJet_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 20, 2021

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events