Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Work Management Standard storage limit

Pearl Tan July 22, 2021

Jira Work Management Standard storage limit is 250G . If I exceed the plans storage limit, What can I do ? Can I increase my storage limit?

1 answer

1 vote
Curt Holley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 22, 2021

Hi @Pearl Tan 

Welcome to the community.

As far as I'm aware the only way to increase storage is to upgrade to Premium (which is unlimited storage).

Best bet to conserve storage is to minimize adding attachments. Store them somewhere else and have links to them where possible/practical.

Pearl Tan July 22, 2021

Thanks for your reply. 
But there is no premium solution for Jira Work Management  , that's why I would like to know the solution  if I exceed the plans storage limit.

Curt Holley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 22, 2021

Oh, you only have Jira Work management, not Jira Software as well?

Cause you can have both...and if you fear storage will be an issue and you can afford premium, then that would be the answer. Get Jira Premium, which includes both Jira software and Work management projects, with unlimited storage. 

Plus, Advanced Roadmaps, unlimited Automation etc etc..

Pearl Tan July 23, 2021

@Curt Holley    Thanks for your information . 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events