Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why the dropdown fields has only 55 options available?

Iliana Korzeniewski January 16, 2023

I am creating a dropdown field and I need to add more than 55 options and when I try it there is a message saying "You can´t add more than 55 field options".

How can I remove this restriction? 

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 16, 2023

Hi @Iliana Korzeniewski 

I assume you're using a Team-managed Project?

If yes, unfortunately you can't at this point - there is a limit of 55 options in a field for this Project type.

There is a feature request requesting an increase to these limits - vote for/watch JRACLOUD-78719 

The alternative is to move to a Company-managed Project, where there are already higher limits.

Ste

Iliana Korzeniewski January 16, 2023

Yes, now I see that the problem is that the project was created to be managed by the team.

Thanks for your help!

Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 16, 2023

No worries!

If this answer helped resolve your query, could you accept it? This helps other users who find the question in future know this answer can help them too :)

Ste

0 votes
Imran hasan January 25, 2023

Super 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events