Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why I can't receive the notification on the Android?

靳光光 April 27, 2023

I have installed the JIRA app on the Android phone. But I can't receive the notification when the issues change.

I tried many phones, all the Android phones can't, but Iphone can.

I want to know why and how I can receive notification.

Thanks

2 answers

0 votes
靳光光 April 27, 2023

Yes, The push notifications setting is this, but my language is Chinese, and my android system is chinese too, my location is china.

Are these related with notification problem?

微信图片_20230427215243.jpg

0 votes
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 27, 2023

Hi @靳光光 and welcome to the community,

On my instance and for testing reasons, I used an automation to transition an issue from one status to another. I received the notifications on my mobile without a problem:

Screenshot_20230427_110633_One UI Home.jpg

• So my question is to check the notification scheme and see to whom notifications are being sent when an issue is transitioned or updated.
  • After that I would check under "my profile" to see if I have all the necessary options checked:
    personal settings.png
  • Finally I would check if I have all the necessary options checked on my jira mobile:Screenshot_20230427_111055_Jira.jpg
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 27, 2023

@靳光光 except for the mobile notifications, did you check the notification scheme of the project?

系统管理员 June 1, 2023

It is because of the phone system and the network for google in China

靳光光 June 1, 2023

@系统管理员 Yes, it is.

@Alex Koxaras _Relational_ Is it possible to improve the notice for China?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events