Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two Advanced Roadmaps view questions

Thomas Rogan April 13, 2022

1) Trying to format the "Issue" column. I see that SubTasks properly indent under Tasks, how do I get a Task to indent under a story? I am aiming for a view like this where Epic is the Top Level, then Story, Task and SubTask each indented under the other. Also, would be nice if I could Expand/Collapse these indents like Task/SubTask does,

2) Even though I have filtered-out Statuses like Closed, Resolved, Canceled and Declined they still show-up in my Roadmap view (but they are greyed-out). How do I drop those from the active view?

UPDATE: 

I think I have discovered the solution to question #2 ...

If I use the "Manage Views" section and forcibly exclude these statuses, they disappear from the Plan view, so that's  question 2 done unless there are other ideas on this?

2 answers

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 12, 2022

Hey @Thomas Rogan

Story and Task are at the same level, so you cannot set one "under" the other like you can Sub-task (which you can set under either Story or Task issue types. 

So you can do Epic > Story > Sub-task or

Epic > Task > Sub-task

But you cannot do Epic > Story > Task > Sub-task

0 votes
Thomas Rogan May 3, 2022

Still hoping for an answer on this:

1) Trying to format the "Issue" column. I see that SubTasks properly indent under Tasks, how do I get a Task to indent under a story? I am aiming for a view like this where Epic is the Top Level, then Story, Task and SubTask each indented under the other. Also, would be nice if I could Expand/Collapse these indents like Task/SubTask does,

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events