Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Timesheet Tracking for Jira - team visibility

Andrea Chiericati March 17, 2022

Is it possible to allow the Project Administrator to view the Calendar of the Users involved in the related Project?

1 answer

0 votes
Bernice
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 17, 2022

@Andrea Chiericati  You should be able to view the calendar view of others using the respective filters like "assignee"/"reporter" from the filter section. Sample screenshot below

Screenshot 2022-03-17 at 7.03.47 PM.png

Bernice
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 17, 2022

In case you are referring to the feature within the add-on then it may have to be checked with the vendor directly to explore them as we may not have expertise on the same.

Andrea Chi March 17, 2022

Yes, i refer to the add-on of the Timesheet Tracking for Jira

In the Calendar view i don't see yhe timesheet of Users of the Project

Bernice
Atlassian Team
March 17, 2022

You should be able to switch to the calendar view and select the users. You can check the same at your end. Sample screenshot below

Screenshot 2022-03-17 at 7.32.33 PM.png

Andrea Chi March 17, 2022

Yes, If you are Global Admin o Service Manager role.

If you are simple specific Project Administrator is not possible to view other users.

Bernice
Atlassian Team
March 17, 2022

@Andrea Chi Ideally, if you have "Browse users and group" global permissions then you should be able to search for the user. I have tested it only with basic user roles and with product access. I am able to search for the same. Are you able to search for the user with the above permission? 

Andrea Chi March 22, 2022

Hi, thank you for your reply.

Project Administrator has global permission indicated by you, anyway the problem persist.

Also the vendor confirmed to me (via support) that only Jira Administrator can see all the users in the Timesheet App.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events