Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Technical documentation

Daniela Slepankova July 13, 2022

Hello!

Im searching for technical documentations to Jira's plugins such as BigGantt-Gantt Chart for Jira, Project Management- Resource Planning, WBS Gantt-Chart for Jira, Structure.Gantt, Gantt-Chart for Jira, GanttChart Project for Jira- professional, Gantt Suite for Jira, BigPicture- Project Management but i cant find any deeper data to comapre them better, can you help me to find a way how to find that data?

1 answer

0 votes
Laura Campbell _Seibert Media_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 13, 2022

Hi @Daniela Slepankova Welcome to Community.

You should find a link to the documentation to each of the apps you mentioned from their Marketplace listings. Scroll down on the listing for each app and under the Resources section on the right you should have a link to the documentation.

If you are looking for a comparison of all those apps, or a recommendation based on your needs, I would recommend checking out the various resources that Solution Partners provide (videos, blogs, ebooks, white papers, etc). They can often help you choose the app that's best suited to your use case as well. 

Daniela Slepankova July 13, 2022

Thank you so much for your help!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events