Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Task details UI broken

Shamim January 26, 2022

I am using Google Chrome Canary (64-bit) Version 100.0.4854.0 (Official Build). The Task details UI is broken like below. But the UI is perfect on FireFox. Not sure it's browser or jira issue, I want to use Jira from Google Chrome Canary, any suggestion how can I do it.

ui.png

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Vishwas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 27, 2022

Hey @Shamim 

Welcome to Atlassian Community !!

Jira cloud is working fine, i would rather say its chrome browser problem. There might few issues with new versions of chrome.  Did you try using incognito browser to see if same issue persists. If same issue is not there in incognito i would suggest you to clear cache, disable extensions one by one and see if that solves the problem.

If these doesn't work please reach out to Atlassian Support Team here https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/

Regards,

Vishwas

Shamim January 27, 2022

Thanks @Vishwas . it's working fine in incognito browser.

Ivan January 30, 2022

In my case I have the same issue with incognito. With the chrome dev channel everything is fine but with Canary I have the issue.

Seems clear that is a problem with Chrome so we need to wait until they fix it.

Like Shamim likes this
Shamim January 31, 2022

yes, it the same situation here with Canary.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events