Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting background color doesn't save for my project

Pari Patel June 14, 2022

I am trying to change the background color for my project ( I am an admin for this project) and it will not save it. It eventually defaults back to white every time I refresh the page. Any insight on why?

2 answers

1 vote
Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 14, 2022

Hi @Pari Patel , I've heard a similar issue from other community members.

Please submit a support request with Atlassian to have this resolved.

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 14, 2022

Verified that I have the same problem. Definitely need to submit a support ticket. 

Daniel Dolinov June 16, 2022

Same here.  Has anyone submitted a bug?

Josue June 28, 2022

Same! before 3 weeks was working and suddenly stopped.

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 29, 2022

I only have a free account right now, but let's see if someone from Atlassian can help us out. 

Benjamin Yu September 9, 2022

Same problem here on jira 8.20.7

0 votes
Earl McCutcheon
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 1, 2022

Hello All,

This Is a BUG that was recently reported and we are tracking it at the following Link:

If you are affected by this please select the "This affects my team" option in the affected customer's field under the "People" section to help us track the number of affected accounts.  This will help us prioritize efforts for a fix.

Screen Shot 2022-07-01 at 10.13.36 AM.png

Regards,
Earl

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 1, 2022

Added this for me. 

Like Earl McCutcheon likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events