Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Server to JWM Migration Test: Project permission [MANAGE_SPRINTS_PERMISSION] does not exist

Jonathan Smith
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 24, 2021

I am attempting to migrate a JIRA Core Server default project with no custom columns and using default permission scheme to JIRA Work Management. 

After going though all the checks, the migration runs and I get the following results:

Selections:

Migration name: Uline Collaboration to Cloud

Destination: https://xxxxxxxx.atlassian.net

Cloud Plan JWM Cloud Standard

Projects: 1 project (collaboration), 220 issues and 9MB attachments

Users and groups: Users and groups related to the selected projects

Group membership: Users and groups will be migrated separately.

Check – No warnings or errors

After migration attempt:

Key: COLLAB

Project Data: 42% (warning)

Attachments: Done

Users and Groups: Groups 0 of 0, Users 14 of 14

ERROR

Collab.log = 2021-06-22 18:46:57.488 ERROR COLLAB project-import We couldn't import Permission Scheme 'Default Permission Scheme'. Reason: IllegalArgumentException: Project permission [MANAGE_SPRINTS_PERMISSION] does not exist. This caused 1626 other items to fail.

When I look at the project permissions in COLLAB, Manage Sprints = Administrators in the permission scheme....

Anyone have any ideas what is causing the migration issue? The project / issues / attachments is not created on Cloud after this fails.

Thanks! 

0 answers

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events