cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Create a public Dashboard

Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 14, 2021

Hi @Eleni Timini 

Make sure when you share, you select with whom, add the selection and then share.

It is also very important that the information within the dashboard if there are filters are shared

rpta.png

Cheers

6 answers

2 votes
Eleni Timini April 14, 2021

thanks

1 vote

ok, thanks, this worked for me, but when a user tried, it worked up until the Save part. Save doesn't really do anything, so the user can't save it.

Not sure if it's permission issues and what should i change in order to give permission to all users to create dashboards and share with other teams?

0 votes

I believe there is still a bug here as it let you go all the way until the Save.

I mean, in theory if there is no permission and someone not allowed to create a public dashboard, it should warn you to tell you, not just let you do stuff and waste time and think that there is something not correct.

0 votes
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 14, 2021
0 votes

ok, but the link to the page you sent me is not available

0 votes
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 14, 2021

Yes, permissions are important, check this post

https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/managing-dashboards-938847879.htm

Cheers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events