cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Progress bar visible on the main List page

Luke Nielsen
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 22, 2023

Hi there,

Can anyone suggest a way to have the progress bar (I've also heard it called the "Epic panel") visible from the main List without drilling down into the page for each individual issue?

We would like to see the status of the issue including any subtask progress from the main List page.

Screenshot 2023-06-23 154856.png

Let me know if you need more info for this to make sense.

Thanks in advance.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 23, 2023

Hi Luke - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

I am not aware of a way to do that in the main List. You should contact Atlassian with a feature request:

https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/

0 votes
Hannes Obweger - JXL for Jira
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 23, 2023

Hi @Luke Nielsen,

welcome to the community!

Good news, we just implemented this capability as part of the app that my team and I are working on, JXL for Jira.

JXL is a full-fledged spreadsheet/table view for your issues that allows viewing, inline-editing, sorting, and filtering by all your issue fields, much like you’d do in e.g. Excel or Google Sheets. It also comes with a number of so-called smart columns that aren’t natively available, including the sub-tasks progress. This is how it looks in action:

subtasks-progress.gif

As you can see above, you can easily view and sort by the subtasks progress, and also use it across JXL's advanced features, such as support for (configurable) issue hierarchies, issue grouping by any issue field(s), sum-ups, or conditional formatting

Any questions just let me know,

Best,

Hannes

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders