Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Premium plan

Maruf Mamurov March 18, 2022

When Premium of JWM will be realesed? Is there any chance for this? :)

2 answers

2 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 18, 2022

I have not seen any announcements around this. However can I ask what specifically you're looking for out of a premium version? Note that if you are on Jira software premium then you will have the benefits not only of the software application itself but also extended automation capabilities in your JWM projects. again I would be interesting to know what you hope to gain through a premium offering.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 18, 2022

I wanted to type a load of things here, but @Jack Brickey beat me to most of them, and wrote it better.

The one outlier I want to question further is the bit about the "premium" of JWM being "released" - JWM premium has been available for years.

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 13, 2022

@Maruf Mamurov  - Did this answer your question? 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events